Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What Happened Actually ?????

I dunno what is true and what is false now..Can anyone just tell me what should i do?? I am so heartbroken right now...God please, please led me to a better way..I don't want to be sad everyday but what can i do?

I just want a simple life, a simple happy life. Why give me the life that i got in last time? Y give me the second time? y??!! .. I didnt do anything wrong...

I try to be strong, try to be positive..but end up i found out that actually i m not...
I dunno what to do..my mind and my heart are confuse... :((

3 comments:

  1. My Dear Kelly,
    The mistake you did is choosing the same life again...thats why you end up getting the life you got for the first time...Yeah, even though you dont play a role in it, you're a part of it. All you have to do now is be strong even though it is difficult...and most importantly, move on...we are here for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take everything has been happening in your life as lesson and grow stronger through it ya kelly. Sit and think what's best for you at the moment, You will know whats the next move you should take. Good luck Kelly, May god bless you. My happy chinese new year again.

    ReplyDelete