Monday, October 10, 2011

Holiday :))

Holiday, holiday and holiday, this is what everyone like the most, including me. I had realized so many things during this holiday, especially on my birthday. Not because i had alot of presents from everyone, it's because I can feel the love of my family and my friends. This is what I feel touched the most.

Bday celebration from my family, Jasreen bday calling wish on 12am, Rachel bday calling wish from overseas, Kumsy bday song calling from KL, a special present from my childhood friend- Loo Sze En.. This is the love that I have in my life.

My results was not so good. But my dad still motivate me. He told me do not give up even though u already walk until the end of the road. Do not give up, there will be a hope; give up, there will be no hope at all.

Even though I already don't have any memories in the past, I just know that I am happy and free nowadays. No matter what happened to me in the past, I didn't decide to remember it. I just love my life now..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment