Monday, December 19, 2011

My Family

I am so happy that I have a good family in my life. This is the greatest gift that GOD give to me. Everyday mum got cook nice supper for me, until my dad and my sister got jealous of me :P They told me that when i am at KL, mum will not cook delicious supper for them only simple supper. But if i am at home, she will cook delicious supper for me. xD Dad some more told me come back to hometown often so that they will also can have nice supper because of me. LOL.. my dad and my sis very greedy in eating =D

But i feel very happy to have a funny family like this. No tension, no quarrel. =)) We understand each other very well. :) Our this family relationship will last forever =))
Thank you Grandmother, Daddy and Mummy for your loving and caring all the time. I am so lucky to have all of you

Love you all very much. muacksssssssssss <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment