Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I miss my grandma

Dear grandma, how are you? You been leaving us for two months, how's is the another world? Did you make any new friends? Grandma, i really miss you a lot. I can't even see you for the last time. When mummy called me and told me that you already passes away, do you know how heartbroken I am? I was having the final exam during that time, and when i received this news, i can't control my feelings and cried so badly. I didn't blame God, I only blamed myself. Why I wasn't there when you breath your last? I wish time could turn back so that I can be there with you. I still remembered the last moment when I spend time with you. That night, you couldn't sleep, i accompany you to watch tv show, i still remembered that time is already late night, you was lying down on my shoulder. I have no idea that that will be the last time i ever saw you and spend time with you. Grandma, i understand that in life, there will be death and born. But if I can choose, i will choose that all my family members will be live forever in this world. Grandma, if there will be a next life; i would like to become your granddaughter again :) You are the great grandmother in this world :) I love you alot. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment