Saturday, June 19, 2010

My feelings will never come to the end

GOD is the one who create us and GOD is the one who have the rights to take our life. All is in god hands.I am just a mortal, I don't have the power to change everything. Wish I could, but is impossible. Why not face the problem bravely? Why want to hide my feelings in my heart? I am sure everyone gone through this feeling in their life before, not only I am the one.

Since that day i got the news from the doctor, i was shocked why this sickness became so serious? Why didn't realize it early? Until become so terrible only the the truth? Why i feel that this is similar than brother case.. He is not at here anymore, he already left us 5 years ago....How am i supposed to accept this? GOD, please tell me what should I do?

I know i must be strong to face this...There is no another way to go anymore. May God bless us.....Suddenly I feel that my mood was so down.....:((

No comments:

Post a Comment