Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Can't describe this feelings..

Time pass very fast, now it's already November. I was thinking some past memories few days back. It made me feel happy when i think back the memories on few months back...Now i already enter degree level 1..finally i got what i want, but everyone of us already separate cuz different course...Foundation was the best..But nvm, life still must carry on :)

If i could have one wish, i really hope the time can stop on few months back..that time i was so happy..now my life is okay but sometimes mood will down..but i knw this will not happen.. it will only happen in my dreams...

Deepavali is coming soon and i have four months holiday..i am going back to my hometown, miss my family so much..especially my grandmum, daddy and sister..:P

No comments:

Post a Comment