Saturday, November 13, 2010

Paintball, movie and lake garden :D

Tdy i had a great and enjoyable day. Early morning my friends and me went to Bukit Jalil Stadium and played paintball. We divided into two teams and started our game..it's was nice and interesting..but i got shoot on the neck and my hand..its pain..after that i went and watched hindi movie with my fren Jasreen. That hindi movie name is "Hisss"..i can said that this movie is funny and i have no comment abt it..haha
After that, we went to the bukit jalil lake garden there and toook some pics. We lying down the huge green grass field and watching the sky..Its a nice feeling, i dunno y i feel very happy that time. :)))

I hope this happy memory will remains forever. Now i knw that my life are amazing, i should stay happy forever :))))

1 comment: