Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy , happy and happy ..:D

Hello, I am back again..sorry for not update my blog cuz i am too lazy..hahaha. On the 17th of December, i went to subang with some of my classmates to attend our friends christmas party and at the same time we also celebrated Sugla's bday.

We ate and played X-Box inside our friends house..we also took pics with some of the snakes also..after that we gathered outside and played truth and dare..it was such a funny party..

And we all will have it every year..Life should be enjoy. I know sometimes our life will have up and down..but there always a quote, if your life have one thousands reasons to make u cry, show life that u have one thousand reasons to smile..

In which way u wanna go, its in your hand, I choosed the happy way, cause i knw i can do it..

Okay, that;s all for tdy..we will see again,,bye, good night :D

1 comment: