Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Life :)

Look at the past and now, everything is just like a dream. Good things and bad things happened together, and sometimes I also didn't expect that all this will happen. But finally God show me that everything happen for good, God save me from going through more pain.

Now i know that, God arrange people come to life for reasons, God also take away people frm ur life for reasons. It's just up to how strong I can face it and solve it.
Everything that regards of the memories I ady throw it away with one of my lovely fren beside me :) She told me a lot of things, I feel touched to have a good housemates and best frens like them. :)

Another thing that make me surprise that my dad and my mum didn't scold or angry me for what happened currently. They just advice, talk and support me. They said, if I am happy for watever happen to me, they will happy for me too.

Sorry dad and mum, I regret for not listening to both of u last time and when i got the lesson, then only i realized that how pain is it. But at last, you all still with me and face it together with me, Daddy and mummy, you all really love me alot.
and I love both of u too..I am so sorry for what I did at the past and please forgive me.

I ady go through everything, God give me the best parents :))

No comments:

Post a Comment