Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy :D hohoho :P

Hello blog. :D long time I didnt come here and write abt my life cuz I am too lazy..hahahaha..I had one week semester holiday last week. I went back to Taiping spent time with my family for three days..:D after that i came back to KL and at night Me, Hammad, Sugla, Kavee and Jermaine went out for Pirates of carribean movie..this is the 3rd time I watching this movie..crazyyyy :P

We all stayed awake that night and the next morning we went to LCCT Airport to Penang.
The penang trip are awesome..Feeled so enjoy and happy :D There is some funny things happened during the trip. Driving car which the gear is not free, handbreak didnt put down, entered the wrong apartment, Nasi Kandar for breakfast, lunch and dinner..:P Now i see nasi kandar also I will scared :D

Actually i didnt sleep well during the trip cuz we went to so many places :D hehehehehe..Th penang is just nice..hopefully next time we can come out with another out trip plan :D

No comments:

Post a Comment