Sunday, May 1, 2011

Melaka Trip

Tdy is labour day, all of us went to melaka, one day trip. Before that, we girls overnight in Foong Peng's house, we all supposed to sleep early cuz the next day we going early to melaka..but we girls all are talking abt love relationship things until 2.30 am only go and tidur..hahhaha...next morning hard for us to wake up...

Around 10am we started our journey to melaka..when we reached there, it ady 12.00 pm..we had our delicious lunch at Jungle streer chicken ball rice shop..the shop full of customers..we need to wait for some time to get our seat..:D

After tat we went to shopping mall for window shopping and visited the street..they sell all kinds of food, make me always feel hungry :P hahahahaha

around 6.30pm, we started our journey back to KL..we had our dinner at Kuchai Lama pork noodle shop...after tat we sit and talked for a while and we all went back home..

Tdy we all really feel tired but we all are happy. I realized that now my life and myself are changed..My life become much more better and happier..for myself, i think my character changed..I think i am not the last time Kelly maybe, i m not sure yet, but i can feel myself changed :)

actually, for the girls talked that night, i also got think alot. I have to forced myself to let go everything and forget everything. I don't want this memory keep sticking on my mind, I want this memory to get lost..hopefully one day i can tell myself that I dont remember that i got into a relationship with him before ;)

it's getting late now, I wanna sleep ady..good night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment