Thursday, April 21, 2011

9 days without you...

It's already 9 days without you be with me..I seriously don't know how I feel now,sometimes i feel happy but when I am alone, I will be thinking about you. That's when I will start feel hurt.

The 1st day, I cried. 2nd day, I felt very sad..Days keep on passing and passing, I know it's hard for me to forget everything. And sorry, until now I still can't throw the ring and the key chains away. Cuz until now, I don't want you to go far away from me, but u ady went away..

I wish time can turn back and will stop at 3th July 2010. That's the date we be together, but everything change.

I have to accept all this. What all my friends said are true, I must move on my life, and be happy like usual. Right now I am trying to do it, I will try my best. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment