Saturday, April 2, 2011

Church Party :))

I didn't been to church before in my life..But tdy i went..cuz i was invited by one of my best fren - Leonard Saw's, he told me that his church team will have a rock party gathering and a seminar talk, so i went for it.

The gathering was so nice and awesome. All of us danced like crazy inside one dancing room and after that we played some game, Then all of us sit down and listen to a talk..after that we had our light dinner and we moved to the opposite building and listen to a seminar talk..The priest was talking about relationship things and i really learned a lot of things abt relationship frm the seminar talk...Now i knw what step should i do now..;)

I feel so relax and enjoy when i was in this party, i make some new frens and at the same time i do learned a lot of things...I am hoping for the next party to come ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment