Friday, April 1, 2011

Better Be Prepare For Everything That Will Happen Soon!!!!

My mind was disturbed for this few days, I seriously don't know what am I thinking right now. Maybe I just didn't expect all this things will happen. From the beginning I taught everything will be fine if I stay strong and positive, but now, I don't even know what is strong and positive means. In my heart have a lot of things want to tell to some f my close fren, but when i am with them,I can't say it out cuz i duwan them to worry abt me.

God,please lead me to a peace mind so that i can feel relax. Right now I know I have to prepare for everything bad that will happen. I dunno whether I still have to fight for it or not or should I just let go everything.

Maybe I step into the wrong way from the begging or maybe I am not. I am listening one chinese song right now, it's one of the theme song from Shaolin 2011 movie. The english translation of this lyrics is this :


"An unconditional heart brings great blessing with no boundary
Without boundaries, our fragile life are all connected through love
Why do you turn a blind eye and let yourself be restricted by the status quo
Willingly, I finally come to my senses to realize my character and my emptiness
Let go of your inverted dreams, let go of the things which one day will fade away
Let go of your leisure, desire, pleasure and let go of suspense
With one more thing in hand, more danger will come
With less thing, greed will lessen as well
If this is fate, no matter how bitter life can be, you are always connected
Yet if it isn't, just bury this love in your heart
In this life of ours,everything interconnected & it takes only a spit second to look back
Let me plant a seed of god will and walk down this road of life together with you
Only someone whose heart is not bounded can accomplish great things
Only someone whose heart does not have a story is indigenous above all
I've consider heaven and earth & I've consider everything from my past
Yet I still cannot make out the days of live and death
Do not hate your eyes which deceive you
Do not resent for happiness is not far away
As thought are build around your desire,it only takes a split second to decide between good & evil
With a heart of repentance,let me walk down this road of life together with you
No matter how firms your lies may be, they can't escape from the eyes of God
Before dawn, your heart is being dragged further away
As the clouds are able to blind our eyes in an instant, so do human hearts change
Bitterness have been accumulated since long before and is bound to keep coming
Yet human being turn a blind eye and let themselves be restricted by the status quo
Willingly, I finally come to my senses to realize my character & my emptiness
In pure simplicity, let me walk down this road of life together with you"


This is a nice song actually and the movie are nice too :))

No comments:

Post a Comment