Friday, April 15, 2011

It's gone!!!!!

Everything gone, all also gone. I told myself must be strong and get over it, but now only I realize that I am not strong enough. I still feel sad and hurt, what should I do now, what should I do now?????

Even though I already expected all this thing will happen, but still hard to accept it.I seriously need time to forget all this. I want to throw all this frm my mind and heart and memory..

God, please lead me...in my heart, i will always remember the three people who care and love me alot when I am in their house. Sorry for can't continue contact with three of you, but I clearly know three of u do love me alot, treat me like own family member.Thanks a lot, no matter where am I, i will always remember Uncle, Aunty & Parween. May god bless three of u...

No comments:

Post a Comment