Thursday, July 21, 2011

SMILE :D

Hello blog..Long time no see ya. :)) I actually lazy to updates my latest news, haha. Anyway, i have so many things to say tdy :)

Many things happened. Last few weeks, my college have blood donation. I went and donated my blood. First time i can't donate, the nurse said that my blood pressure is low. When i went back to hometown, father took me to hospital to check my blood. Doctor said my heart are weak and my blood pressure are very low too. he advised me not to too active from now onwards, cause i might faint anytime..So sad, I cant lepak here and there so active anymore until i fully recover...

Every weekend, i went to church and temple with my frens. it's ady four months we keep going to church and temple every weekend. Every weekend, there is different life seminar talk from the priest and monks :), I actually gained many knowledge about life every weekend. At least I will know how to live happily everyday.

I am so happy to see that I changed...My life also changed..Its not like last time anymore and I also not the old Kelly anymore..Now is different kelly and different life :)).. Very thanks to god that give me such a good life.

Even through along the journey, many sad things happened. But at last I overcome all successfully..That;s also must thanks to my family and my friends that always there to support me..Without all of you, I won't be able to move on my life so easily.

I have My family and My friends with me..It's already enough for me. I am happy for what i have in my life..I will always be happy =D

No comments:

Post a Comment