Monday, August 29, 2011

Bible Class Exam :))

Sunday I attended the bible class exam, the whole progression was so funny. Some of the questions we don't even remember the answer, and all of us started to copy frm each other infront of Lik Fong.

He also didn't say anything and he gave us tips also, hahaha. All of us laughed and copy the answer from others, and this is not look like a exam also =P but the whole process was so enjoy and nice =))

This Thursday we will be going to genting for the One Encounter God Camp. I feel so excited fir this camp, and looking forward for this camp. Even though we will be in different cell group this time, but i still feel happy =))

This two months holiday I didn't waste it and i will spend well. After genting trip is mooncake celebration. After that, i will be going to thailand with my mun and penang with my frens...=))

My housemate asked me next month my bday got any wish, i said as long every of my family and frens are happy with their life, then this is the best present for my next month bday liao :D hahahaha

Wonderful life and true happiness finally come..hohoho :D

No comments:

Post a Comment