Sunday, September 25, 2011

Death and Alive, new life begin, new Kelly are born =D

Yesterday, 24th September was my baptize day at FGA CYC Church..Wow, i feel so exicted that time, cause i really dunno what is my feeling when i going to baptism.. So many people are baptism that time..I was in group 8..when came to our group, we walked down to the holy water...after the leaders pray for us, they put us down into the water and pull us out again...the moment i went into the water, i told myself..the last time old kelly already death..all the sad memories and hard that she had will buried together with her and will never come back again..

When the moment i came out from the water, I will be the new born kelly with new and happy memories...I am so happy that God finally let me find my own destination and i believe that God will always guide me in the rest of my life.

Thanks to everyone at church, thanks to my all my best frens that came and celebrate my baptism day. You guys really support me alot =) love u all very muchie =D

I will remember this date 24th September..My new life begin in this date =D wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo =D

No comments:

Post a Comment