Friday, September 9, 2011

The dream that I had yesterday night

Yesterday night after the CG, all if us went to watched The Smurf movie. The movie was damn funny and we laughed so much =D. When I reached home, it's already 2am. I straight went to sleep cause i was too tired.

I also dunno when i slept off. Then i had a dream. In the dream, I came to a new housing area. This housing area all also bungalow house. And i was wondering why i come to this place.

The next moment, i saw all my frens at there. College frens and some of my high school frens. They told me one thing that Gurmit house having wedding celebration going on. My heart stopped for a while. and i dunno y.

So i quickly went to his house there and i saw what my frens said are true. his dad, mum, sister are celebrate for him. The wedding is for him and ankitha. I remembered, in the dream, i was standing quite infront of them that time with the crowd of people.

And i was looking at the celebration.I remember i feel so sad when i saw this wedding going on in front of my eyes. It's so hard for me to accept. I almost cried that time..

Gurmit saw me standing there and he looked at me. His eyes was telling me sorry. I remember I walked off from the celebration.

When now i woke up, i am thinking why the hell i had this dream? Is it God wanted to tell me that actually I haven't let go of this feeling, that's y God want me to realize through this dream? Or maybe it's just an illusion??

Yesterday evening, i company Kumsy went to apiit submit her assignment and we went and eat at cafeteria. I saw Ahmad at there, and we was talking. He saw my hand no more wearing the kalaa. He asked me did i took it off and i said yes. He said" so now u are okay and already let go of this feeling without any sadness in ur heart?"

That time i dunno what to answer him. He said this is normal and he said i need time. He also said as i already took off the kalaa, i should forget all the memories with gurmit. The kalaa contains all this memories, when i took off this kalaa, at the same time i also must took off all the memories.

He told me, one day i will be okay.=)) i said thanks to ahmad.
it;s already five months i broke up.Sometimes i feel that i ady forget abt him and sometimes i will feel that i still love him.

Hahaha, very confusing right? I think God want me to know that the wedding between him and ankitha will come one day. and want me to faster recover from this break up.

I will do my best =))

No comments:

Post a Comment