Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Broga Hill Trip


I went to broga hill hiking with my church sis and bro yesterday early morning. We meet at church around 4 am and reached broga hill around 5.30am. We started our hiking with bunch of other people.

The whole surrounding was so dark cuz it's still early haha. The funny part was all of us forgot to bring torchlight and end up we used our flash light on the hand-phone. The mountain road was slippery and hard to climb up. But we never give up, we still keep hiking up. Thanks to the guys for helping and pulling we girls up to the mountain and finally we reached the 1st station.

I was so tired when reached the first station. After rest for 10 minutes, the rest wanna go for 2nd statoin but me, grace, one girl, kkk, iain and nelson didn't follow them cuz we are to tired..lolz...

This day was so great. I am so happy when spending time with all of them. Before that, I never taught that this people will come into my life and make so much impact to me. This people are the spiritual motivation for me. All of us are big family. Really thanks to Jesus papa for blessing me all the time, Without YOU in my life, I wouldn't have so much happiness. :)

Love you Jesus papa. You are my great father in the heaven. Everything in my life changed when I have faith in YOU. YOU always watching me and bless me with YOUR love.

YOU came into my life and showed me that there will always have a light in every darkness <3

No comments:

Post a Comment