Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mcd =D

Tdy i meet my bro - Selvan at carefour. It's been long time didn't see him around, more than one year. We got so many things to catch up just now at carefour. He treated me mcd, haha, I am so happy. Hopefully can meet him next time, and will spend time again :)

Tmmrw i will having class. Really feel lazy to go, lolz. But I have to go, can't miss the classes. If not I can't catch up the lesson later =)

Now i busy with classes, church and social life. And long time I didn;t talk to my family and didn't spend time with them. Missing them so much. Waiting for sem break to come, I can go back for holiday haha.

Time passed so fast. Everything that happened last year already became a past. I don't have any hard feeling for these things anymore. So happy to see myself walking in the happiness path.

I will keep going. And will keep happy always. I believe that when the right time comes, the right person will appear in my life. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment