Sunday, March 4, 2012

One day @ Early Step Care Centre

I went to Grace house overnight on Thursday, because Friday morning I will go to her workplace there to help her teach some down syndrome kids.

When I reached there together with her, all her colleague welcome me with their friendly character. Mostly of them are girls, some of them are guys. They came and talked to me and guide me how to teach the kids.

Some of the kids there are hyperactive case, some of theme are brain damage, low self esteem, down syndrome. Their parents send them to this Early Step Care Center to let the professional teacher teach them learn how to be independent and so on.

Some of the kids are very smart. Especially two small girls, Mun Shi Qing and Ng Shi Wei. Their english skills very good and have good social skills.

The kids all was so cute. some of them are naughty, like to run here and there.

After teaching them, I felt something in my heart.

I have seen Grace are a very strong girl. She is just a normal girl, but in her heart full of love towards everyone. She is just 20, and haven't complete her PMR exam. And she came out work and support her family in young age around 15.

Her life maybe hard, but I had never see her complain about her life once. She is so happy and always smile. I had learned so many things through her life.

I just know her last year around June at church, We are in the same group. And within two months, both of us become very good friends, Sometimes we call each other girlfriend and boyfriend hehe. Cause we really understand each other very well.

when i first come to church, I am not so socialize with everyone, I was bit quiet and only talk to people that I know. But when Grace come to church around June last year, her character influence me. She is very friendly and interact with everyone.

Until now I become so friendly and talk to everyone is all because of her.

One thing I learned from her is no matter how hard our life will be, we have to be strong to go with it, cuz it is a challenge for us =))

I really happy when I went and teach the down syndrome kids. Even though their learning skills are very slow, but they are the special kids that GOD send them to this world. They also need care and love. They are so adorable <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment