Monday, March 26, 2012

17 March 2012


This day might be a normal Saturday for other people, but it is not a normal for me. It is a good day that Jesus give to me.

That day, we had a sermon session like usual at church. But our Pastor Jonathan and our church Praise & Worship team went to Manjung for some performance. The wife of our Pastor took over the sermon session that time.

Our sermon session start at 7.30pm. As usual we sing songs and dance and after that only sit down sit down and listen to the session. I remember that time during the singing session, i pray to God that I believe HIM will guide me to another new love relationship that will come into my life next, I believe that HE will bless me a guy that HE want me to be with.

During the sermon session, Pastor wife- Wei Yi jie told us about one story.

She said " Once upon a time, there was a girl who have lots of boyfriends in her life. She always change her boyfriend after one month or weeks. But one day, she finally find a guy who she really love. She really just want to be with him and decide not to play around with other guys. But God tell her that, he is not the guy who God want her to be. God tell her that HE will take the guy away from her life because they are not meant to be. God tell her that she must let the guy go. This girl feel so painful. She really can;t just let the guy go because she love him so much. But at the end, she choose to let him go and always keep pray to God. After few years, God bless her a guy who really love and worship Jesus. Both of them get married and keep praise and worship Jesus everyday."

After I heard about this story,I felt like why this story sounds familiar to me. It's just like my past story. Because I really have one guy that I love so much at the past but our ending is a tragedy.

Pastor Wife continue said this " God tell the girl to let go of the guy who she really love is because to let her understand that not to depend on guys love to live your life. You must depends on God's love, then only you will get the real peace. God take away the people you love from you for reason. God give you the pains in your life for reasons. If after all this, you still thanks to God and never give up on God, HE surely will bless you and guide you go through all the pain."

After hearing all this, I smiled to myself. Because I know that, the prayers that I told to GOD earlier ago, God already answered me. He really really answered me. From this story I know that why my past relationship end up like this, end up that he left me for another girl. Now I know that, it's God's plan. HE plan this for reason. God want me to come near to HIM and keep praying.

My heart breaks once at the past, My relationship gone at the past, but all this lead me go near to GOD. God save me, heal me and guide me go through the pains. I never blame to God for whatever happened. Even the past story ending was not good, but now to me the ending are extremely good.

Yea, Gurmit left me and be with another girl. Yea, I am sad and hurt for what he had done to me. He left me but God came into my life at the same time, before Gurmit say break up with me, God already came into my life. And I became Jesus daughter. Who said this ending is not good? Who said this ending is sad?

And God also already answered me that HE will bless me another relationship that coming in my life. I heard this during this sermon session.

Jesus, thanks to you. You are my Heaven Father. My life have two father who love me, support me and always be my side all the time. One is Jesus, My Heaven Father, another one is my Daddy Lim Tong Huat. No matter how bad condition am I, both of you still love me and accept me for who I am. Really thanks for the love of Jesus and my daddy. I feel so touch and happy.

Jesus, thanks to your love. I am so sorry for whatever I have done in my life that breaks your heart. Thanks for your forgiveness. I just feel like hugging you right now and tell you that " Thank You Jesus for the answered prayer"

I really want to hug you like the picture above and just cry on your shoulder. Thanks for bless me a best family into my life. Thanks for your guide, JESUS. I LOVE YOU, HEAVEN FATHER. MY SAVIOR. <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment